Visit the Town of Bar Harbor’s website for all the latest local news and updates:
DID YOU KNOW?
Bar Harbor’s year round population of approximately 5,000 residents swells to approximately 15,000 each summer.
The Town is a suburban-urban coastal community with highly developed shore areas. It is comprised of the Villages of Bar Harbor, Salisbury Cove, Hulls Cove, and Town Hill with a total land area encompassing approximately 44 square miles.
Bar Harbor’s thriving arts, festivities, and food culture helps attract three million visitors to neighboring Acadia National Park each year.
Bar Harbor Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Bar Harbor
- Lot 5 Richards Ridge Road Bar Harbor, ME 04609
- 1500 State Highway 3 Highway Bar Harbor, ME 04609
- Lot 2A Silent Stream Way Bar Harbor, ME 04609
- Lot 2B Silent Stream Way Bar Harbor, ME 04609
- 77 & 79 Cottage Street Bar Harbor, ME 04609
Sold Listings in Bar Harbor
- Lot 12 Kebo Ridge Road Bar Harbor, ME 04609
- 176 Pine Heath Road Bar Harbor, ME 04609
- 314 Knox Road Bar Harbor, ME 04609
Walk Score for Bar Harbor
Bar Harbor School Data
Bar Harbor School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
Bar Harbor Schools
- Conners-Emerson School
- K-8, public
- Acadia School
- PK-5, private